f

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Pencil Case and So Much More!

Last week I showed you this adorable little pencil case from Ithinksew Patterns
Well, I made one up and I am in love!
I wanted a bag for my watercolor brushes and this one is perfect. My brushes are longer than the original pattern, so I simply added 4" to the length.  
The bag is fully lined and when open, lays nicely on the table.
I included this picture just to give you an idea of the new length of the bag. Reminds me of a giant tube of toothpaste!!!
The bag is billed as a perfect project for a teenager. Hey, I'm no teenager, but I loved it too. The bag is so fast and easy to put together. If you are teaching someone how to sew, this is a great project. The  zipper is very easy to install and the bag offers just the right amount of sewing time for the beginner. The bag would make great gifts that are quick and easy to make. They would also be great party favors for children. Just lots of possibilities.
Ithinksew did not provide me with the pattern, it's just one that I thought might be fun and since it was on sale, I decided to give it a try. And as it turns out, it was a lot of fun to make and I will be making more. The pattern is on sale until February 27th and you can find it HERE.



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments: