f

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunday Night Reflections

More often than not, the Sunday Night Reflection post is for me. They represent something I needed to be reminded of, something I need to think about, or just a piece of inspiration that I needed. And if it speaks to another, all the better.
This week, actually just a few days ago, I received some information that has the potential of changing my life in a way that I never would have dreamed possible, short of a catastrophic event. The information is more like the realization of a nightmare than a dream. But like any dream...or nightmare, we eventually awake, reality sets in, and we begin to deal with whatever it is that has been put in front of us. Nothing is definitive at this point and I hope that in a few days, I will be told that the situation isn't as dire as initially thought.
When life becomes small, I think we become all the more grateful for all that we have. It is in the darkest moments that we are capable of seeing clearly what's most important, not with our eyes, but with our hearts.




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

22 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking of you in the days ahead. All the best to you. With much gratitude for all the wisdom that you share each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all is well. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. ~Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda, Hoping that things will be better than you expect. Sending you my very best wishes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saying a prayer for you this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda! That doesn't sound good. I can't watch the video - says not available in my country. Sending you hugs and good wishes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. You have been on my mind these last few days. Now I am worried. I pray that things are better than originally thought. Sending Texas sized hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be thinking of you. Hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and your loved ones are in my prayers.
    Peace!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rhonda, so sorry to hear this. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and sending lots of hugs your way

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh. No. I pray that there is nothing dire in your life. Ever. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thoughts & prayers coming your way Rhonda.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sending hugs and prayers your way Rhonda. Whatever you are facing, I know you will do it with an inner strength you undoubtedly have. You have an awful lot of ladies behind you pushing you up that hill. Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rhonda, I am praying for you and your family. Thankfulness and counting my blessings always lifts my soul and takes me out of the darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sorry to hear this. I send you my best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope everything turns out better than you expect and all is well. I'll send you my positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh rhonda .... i have a shelve project for you!!! I just saw this and thought i want to see her make this one! I can't find your email to send you the picture. but this is the link to the shirt.
    http://www.purewow.com/entry_detail/national/12291/Fresh-takes-on-the-white-button-down.htm/slide12

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, Rhonda, I am so sorry to hear this. Positive thoughts from me, and hopes for a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm keeping you iin my thoughts and prayers.

    Rose in SV

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thinking about you and hoping things are going well

    ReplyDelete