f

Friday, April 11, 2014

And The Winner Is!!!

It's Friday and I said that I would announce the winner of the April/May issue of Sew News this morning. So without further ado.....
The winner is
Congratulations Opalannie!!!!!
Please email your address to me at sewbussted@yahoo.com.    Hope you enjoy the magazine!
I wish I had a copy for everyone, but sadly, I don't. The good news is that I will have a piece in all the upcoming issues for the ret of this year, and I know I'll have at least one of each to give away in the coming months. So if you haven't won yet, keep trying!!!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS Opalannie!!! FIESTA :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so touched that you would congratulate Opalannie. So sweet. I have an extra copy of the Feb./March issue. If you would like to have it, I would love to send it to you. Just email your address to me.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the win, and what a great idea! So happy for you that you will be published all year! Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete