f

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I NEED YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!

At long last, the videos are up!!!and you can cast your vote for I hope, ME!!!!!!
Here is a link to the video, http://www.sewitalltv.com/contests/casting-call.html

On March 3rd I competed for a chance to be a guest on the television program Sew It All. I am one of two finalists, but in order to win, I NEED your vote. The video with the most votes will win, it's as simple as that. So, any and all help will be MUCH appreciated. I have watched the video. I thought it was going to be difficult to see myself, but actually, it wasn't too bad, I did an okay job :) A little added bonus, you will finally be able to hear me speak!
Thank you once again!!
Rhonda
 

 
 



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

24 comments:

  1. Good luck, dear Rhonda!! You deserve to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I can't wait to see this video. And I do hope you are selected. Sadly we do not get that show where I live, but there may be a way to stream it after it airs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for you! I really loved your video - that's a fantastic dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You truly deserve to win. Best of luck to you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I do hope that you win! This is soooo exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched both videos and you are my definite favorite. I voted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck Rhonda! I voted from Columbus!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool dress pattern! I enjoyed watching your video, and voted for you. I wish we could see the programme here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a great job .. that dress is so clever and versatile!

    Voted for you ..hope you win!!

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I voted for you! Good luck! :)
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Voted for you... i hope you get selected!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you got my vote too - good luck

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just voted for you, too. Ann from Gorgeous Fabrics mentioned you on Facebook. But wow! I love your creations! You've inspired me so much. Last year I made 365 little dresses, and since my project ended, I've been suffering from oh-my-what-do-I-do-now blues. Thank you for some of the exciting ideas. I really hope that you win---although you know you are already a winner.
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Voted for you. it is a great idea.
    doris

    ReplyDelete