f

Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Morning Inspiration

Welcome to a brand new week! I'm not much in the mood for spring or summer clothes. The temperatures have finally begun to dip here in Chicago and I'm loving it. But, the spring/summer 2013 collection from Gucci is so lovely, very reminiscent of Yves St. Laurent. If you have followed my blog for a while, you know that he was one of my all time favorite designers. For those of you who follow the Sleeves On Saturday posts, look closely as there are some fabulous sleeves in this collection. I've put at least one in the lineup. 
The model below looks a bit devilish, but I love the way the ruffle wraps from the sleeve and around the back. 

 Simple, yet so pretty.

 I love the clear colors.
 The dress below is one of my favorites.
Look at the sleeve below. Beautiful.




The pantsuit below is my absolute favorite.



I think it is always nice to be able to see the clothes move, so I've included the video. Clothes take on a whole new dimension when they move.



As always, wishing you all a lovely week!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad that the birght pink and aqua will be still in style! Bright colors are such a celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - those sleeves... and the elegant ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful- clean lines and no BUSY fabric getting in the way. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Rhonda. I love the endless summer .... but on this side of the world is beginning the fall, so I greatly enjoyed your post with those colors so vibrant and beautiful. I share your love for the sleeves too

    ReplyDelete