f

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sometimes More Is Better

 My finished bustier!!! You can compare it to the original version below.

 I like the updated version better.
 The ruffle around the top edge is about and inch wide,
 and the ruffle along the lower edge is about and inch and a half wide.
It was a nice piece before, but if I say so myself, it's really lovely now. Can't wait to wear it again!
Thanks for coming by to take a look.
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. That is so gorgeous! I especially like the updated version. Can you describe the process you used to do the weaving? I assume the weaving is secured to a base fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm usually a minimalist, but your beading and narrow ruffles offset the sharp edges of the weaving in a wonderful manner and gives a more "finished" look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply WOW, Rhonda! Can't wait till next Saturday to see you wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is. The updated version is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete